Saturday

Givee me a Blow Job, and it's Free

No Internet since my last post about computer screens and sunglasses. Comcast, paid, advanced private network, there, I think. Does anybody else get AOL Free Internet sign up programs through at&t?

Spent three weeks with bodily blood, sweat and, tears, fixing it myself. The blood part of sweat and tears was because my heart bled with anxiety.

My fault, gizmo tech-y questions too unusual for loved ones to answer, "Wait, you deleted WHAT from the Control Panel?" They asked.

Threw in the hypothetical towel yesterday. To avoid repair costs, I asked this creepy kid down the hall, that knows computers, "If maybe you could help, please?"

He came, looked, and said, "You really screwed it up but if you give me a blow job I'll fix it for free."

So I spent the 140.00 Comcast requested in order for that provider to spend several hours doing lots of hooking and re hooking to again be with our World Wide Web.

The kid will never know what he missed. I'll miss the 140.00. A cost incurred simply because I wasted time, "Well, if I just put the phone cord in Netgear, well it kind of fits, let's see," is but one example of time wasted.

Can't use a Blackberry or other small device with abberant low vision, meaning no Facebook, Linkdin or Twitter. I think I forgot all my passwords, moreover, I think everybody forgot me.


Sheila Cull
Still a Lucky Cull
You're lucky too if you can breathe right now. It takes courage to live.



No comments:

Post a Comment