Monday

Sick of being Perfect

Seeing that I now know the tiniest amount of computer-y techno stuff, I've developed a love/hate relationship it, that I can do without. Really. I'm a writer. I'll take a keyboard.

Something (and I tried to figure out what, ha!) went haywire with my beloved regular computer. So I'm writing on my laptop. No problem, right? Wrong! Regular computer - suited for my diplopia, photophobia, sensitive eyes. My beloved laptop screen is the sun, from a foot away.

Corey Hart, remember this song? "I wear my sunglasses at night so I can so I can... write!" I of course included the word 'write'.

Recently I blogged that I appreciate the perfection of current computer necessaties. Just goes to show, nothing is perfect. Perhaps beloved regular computer got sick of being perfect. Who can blame it?

Sheila
Cull
Lucky
Cull
Twin
Cull
Levy
Cull
World
Wide





No comments:

Post a Comment