Tuesday

Fifty Missing Shades

By E L James, “Fifty Shades of Grey”, “Fifty Shades of Darker”, “Fifty Shades of Freed”. Finished “Fifty Shades of Grey”, thought “Fifty Shades of Freed” was next in the series, so after “Freed” I thought surely I'd want to purchase “Fifty Shades of Darker.”

Did you read the series?

Shortly into “Grey” I thought I wouldn't mind being in Ana's shoes. Up until her rear got belted to a raw pink. Then I kept thinking, “Ana, wake up, Christian is a kinky control freak-azoid!” Very end, Ana does wake up after being flogged, beaten.

Opened “Freed” today and can you imagine my surprise? Married? And their honeymoon Christian whips out handcuffs Ana had never seen? That's as far as I've gotten but Ana dear, what is wrong with you?

Beginning of “Grey” Christian says, “Anastasia, breathe,” got me thinking, hey Christian, let me know where there is an older version of you, and where he lives. Deeper in, Christian says, “Ana you are mine.” I'm thinking why isn't this dude jailed?

What could possibly have happened in “Darker”?

All I've read in my faulted out of order sequence, in “Freed”, at and after the ceremony, and during I think the handcuffs, Christian repeats, “Ana, you are mine.”

Too bad it's fiction or we'd have to slap Anastasia silly, yes? Will you help me?


Sheila Cull
Twin Cull, Lucky Cull
Levy Cull World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment