Tuesday

WHAT'S A WEB APP?

Office 2013 Web Apps are live, beginning today, on SkyDrive.

So SkyDriver's will find their digital docs are in in the hypothetical cradle of the Office 2013 Web Apps, or at least, that's what Microsoft thinks.

Oh brother, as much this techno-y stuff blows me away, this? I've heard of their collection of "Web Apps", no idea of the power, even with the absurd hours behind my machine. Do you know how tough it used to deploy an individual website, five, ten years ago? For a lot of us we couldn't do it, me included.

Web Apps Preview are the bomb. You have to give up time to learn, so for some it's not worth it.

"Choose you battles!" I've heard.

Except, how would I lug this 'Blogspot' site along? Semantics. Today I feel like a turtle? What animal do you feel like?

Carpe Diem

How are you, you lucky one.

Yes, you're lucky.

Sheila
Cull
Us
Lucky
Culls

No comments:

Post a Comment