Monday

Wild Revolution Video (EDITED) by Lucky Cull

TODAY'S DATE IS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2012 AND I DID HAVE A VIDEO "Up youner" BUT I'M CRISS CROSSING TOO MANY WIRES, SO I'M SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT A VIDEO WAS STILL HERE. IT IS ON YOUTUBE AND/OR GOOGLE, I THINK.

"Tomorrow, have I gotcha - a revolution."

The last words I posted Friday; today is Monday.  In the meantime, every minute I had got gobbled up by digital advancements. 

I'm not left brained, actually, that side of my brain has an injury.  I strongly dislike learning anything with structure.  On the other hand, design via Microsoft Power Point, cool.  Yet there's a ton of left brain learning surrounding the creation time.  In return for the "Can't Bend This" learning, I hope the balance shifts. Because time is not merely money; time you see, is of the essence.

Up yonder is the video link that I promised before everything changed, and it just keeps changing.  At least it's not boring.

"But I want more creation time!" The little girl in me shouts.

Best news?  I have hope, and hope is magic.

Sheila Cull
One Lucky Cull




No comments:

Post a Comment