Tuesday

iTunes,I try so hard. Now "very low disk space" on C?

Sheila's Morning Calendar: 

 

-continue reading rest of ms. From pg. 16:

-edit memoir

-C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Videos

-C:\Documents and Settings\Sheila_Cull\My Documents\~WRL3412.tmp_files\My Playlists (some of my old podcasts?)

-C:\Documents and Settings\Sheila_Cull\Copy of My Documents\My Music\My Playlists (could this be anything?)

-so my videos -be hosted on a third-party server and have an RSS feed associated with ...accoring to web “how to” and itunes.

-try to find “Hear me Write” and “New Nonfiction..” others?

- then I shall listen to each “shortcut” audio file on my desktop to see if they're from Audacity or Vista?!!!

-C:\Documents and Settings\Sheila_Cull\My Documents\~WRL3412.tmp_files\My Playlists (some of my old podcasts?)

-ITUNES NEW LIBRARY! FIRST SEEN! C:\Documents and Settings\Sheila_Cull\My Documents\My Music\iTunes

 

(If I wasn't me, I'd feel sorry for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment