Wednesday

Zune asked me if their information was relevant!

The question was at the bottom of a page I see often, just got done submitting my answer:


Of course this is relevant information, Microsoft, Zune, the very best.

But this information, for me at least, is so very relevant that it requires many more hours of study than I would have preferred.

I wonder if anybody else feels this way about an overwhelming amount of very relevant information? The information is stuff that you must learn on your own. And/or, to appreciate the value. I appreciate the perfection necessary to get away with mind blowing sophistication, really, even though I learn this and everything else the hard way.

You asked!

Thank you, hope it makes sense.


End of letter. Wait! Did you know that Zune Zaps to transfers mp3 collections from anywhere in a keypunch?

And do you know that the, <, and/or, >, signs that are on the outside of say, /body, are called angels? They indeed appear to be angled in a sideways direction.

So what if I know next to nothing, it's better than nothing.


Sheila
Cull
Lucky
Cull
Reads
Book
Twin
Cull
Levy
Cull
World
Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment