Sunday

Number One Feel Good Great Book

 You’ve likely read the book, heard of it, or know someone that’s read it or heard of it.  Or you might know someone, including yourself, that either hates it or loves it.  But I can’t tell you the name of the book, because, well, it’s a secret.

Just kidding!  The title of this number one ranked book is:  The Secret by Rhonda Bryne.

You cannot argue with a combination of visualizations, acting as if, manifesting your reality by persistent thoughts, unless of course you’re just not in the mood to do this.  Then of course the book is a waste of time.  Ah, but what if you get in the mood?  In that case, this book is as good as gold. 

The Secret is filled with ancient and not so ancient philosophers and their words about the human mind being in control of the affluence that we acquire. It’s certainly a book that hands you the power and says, “I you do this and that, every possibility already exists.” 

It’s indeed a bestseller and I’ve heard too many accounts of it working for people in a number of different ways for me to not give it a chance.  I haven’t picked it up for several months but again, it’s nice to know it’s there in case I get too comfy under my bed covers and am unable to peel my head from the pillows.  This book seriously has the power I’m told to accomplish feats much larger than lifting your head from the pillow.  But it’s okay to start small I think.

The Secret by Rhonda Brynie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment