Friday

The Chicago Transit Authority - My Color!


The Chicago Transit Authority - My Color!

Green!  Three things, I read, I had a crazy past after a new beginning, and I’m green, as in an eco friendly hue.  The kind of green that brings forth images of – frogs. 

Around the clock there’s the CTA and it’s a healthier alternative to motor vehicles.  It’s vast, clean, efficient, and it's the second largest public transportation system in the nation. 

When I concierge-d my secret tip to hotel guests was to catch an elevated Brown Line train for sightseeing because it lets you see the city from a Superman distance, meaning it weaves above or between buildings. Oh, and the Red Line gets you directly to Wrigley Field or Comiskey.  And no, the CTA doesn't discriminate by using colors only.  It's a combination of colors and/or numbers.  

Out the door to go green, catch a Red, then a number to get me one block away from where I'm going, now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment