Sunday

The World Wide Web Can Sleep in my Bed!

As of today I trust the World Wide Web the most. On Friday, I was set up. I don't know how many people were involved. I think they are or were, trying to create a fake Google to begin on January 1st, 2012. They operated my computer from behind the scenes. It was surreal and I felt spooked. It was laughable in that the spelling, grammar and font were way off. I began crying. There needs to be an Internet police of some sort. Well, this illegal player didn't know of my mistake habit I guess. I know where this crooked piracy came from and I think crooked piracy is facing big trouble.

Global communication is the best, if we play fair.

Feeling lucky is my attitude, perspective but it in no way means I'm always lucky.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Sheila Cull

No comments:

Post a Comment