Monday

I don't believe in god; I believe in mother nature.

I don't believe in god; I believe in mother nature. I'm lucky, I feel that we have a physical half and a spiritual one. Perhaps not. It would make sense that we're an evolved species but why does everything have to make sense? But that's me, just me.

History (non fiction) can get nauseatingly specific, but yo, it's the truth.

The American Civil War.

Are we that dumb? What have we learned about war? That our young men die an absurdly horrid death. Reading history and facing the truth are the same. I prefer to curl up with a juicy memoir and usually do. But maybe I don't have to face it alone? Tomorrow! To Die in Chicago: Confederate Prisoners at Camp Douglas 1862-65, by George Levy. Speaking of which, his second book via Pelican publishing is going to be virtually (easy!) carried by me, somehow. We'll see! Laugh out loud.

a Lucky Cull

No comments:

Post a Comment