Saturday

Backwards First


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Genius Alert!

Alfred Cortot - I've mentioned him before and it's worth repeating. If you like classical musicians from the Romantic period, simply YouTube, Cortot. From Schumann to Chopin, he does them better than good. He had to have been a workaholic?

Have you heard of him?

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Best Work Motivation, Best Eye Relief - The Same Time!

Regarding motivation, prior, I thought I had it. I thought wrong. The sound of fire blazes. Revenge is powerful. Showing, then telling a prominent figure in my life that, "You were wrong, but that's okay!" is what has me unusually but completely, focused. Plus I have a secret. And yes it has to do with writing - I'll stop.

Name just one thing you think of as motivation?!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Have a Home?

As in, do you have a home for things that are in your home? According to Feng Shui, Chinese origin, 1797, it's a good idea. It's often considered as a place to return things to!

Do you do that?

Monday, August 15, 2011

Being Single

But am I really single?

If you're single, do you feel single?

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I DO NOT NEED A POWER OF ATTORNEY

Actually, I don't need anything.

Can you do it?

I, ah, mentioned in a post recently that because of my lower left brains stem damage (my fault), somewhat over twenty years ago, that when I researched head trauma specifics, many articles made clear no matter the degree of injury, a Power of Attorney is very wise.

Terry Jean my sister said, "Sure." recently when I asked her to become my Power of Attorney and I offered information about how to do it. Today I researched 'how to find...' and it wasn't easy and I'm surprised it wasn't easy. Perhaps it is easy? Laugh out loud. As I said, I learn what I can do.

Lower Brain Stem Trauma, fascinating, double vision and trauma, I'm so lucky. I just can't not sleep for 12-15 hours, remember everything, not bump into stationary things, not work outside of my home, see sunlight, write long hand, can't find the desire to re learn math, and other irrelevant stuff like that. Brilliant things, are what I can do.

Do you look at what you can or can't do?

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Be Bad but Not This And Bad

To be bad and impetuous? At least that's not me.

Badly impetuous? This is a completely different story.

Do you ever get impetuous?

Friday, August 12, 2011

Glorious. Allow me the indulgence?

Finding the origin and meaning of words is something I love to do and it's likely not normal; I never claimed to be normal!

Do you also think it's a super lovely word?

Definition of GLORIOUS
1
a : possessing or deserving glory : illustrious
b : entitling one to glory 
2
: marked by great beauty or splendor : magnificent 

3
: delightful, wonderful 
— glo·ri·ous·ly adverb
— glo·ri·ous·ness noun

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Who, How, What of SPAM EMAIL?

Does anybody know Who affects SPAM? Moreover, are they just mean, why would they want to?

Does anybody know, like, How they do it? Are they suffering boredom? On path to make new stuff?

What do you do once you're experienced it? Change your email and password? Wipe-out and restart programs?

Lastly, has this ever happened to you? What did you do to wipe the Spam away? I think I did it last night, but, could that be true as in, so quickly?

Lucky needs help.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

N-A-K-E-D...

is what I feel. My left brain stem and brain/optic damage is the worst kind. Oh, it's legally bound and documented. But yesterday my eldest sister told me that I have, at least, more motivation in my right pinkie finger, than a lot of people have in their whole lifetime.

Today I'll ask that my eldest sister be my Power of Attorney and anyway, the best time to get one is beforeyou die, especially if you're in a special population, similar to mine. When I talk it's like kissing a dice for good luck before you throw it. Usually it's lucky as am I, and less often, I end up cleaning a pile of mess I've made. Good news, my writing is not affected; I can communicate through written words.

What are you doing today?!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Hand Named Grace (Appears Similar to Miss Daisy Frost!)

An inborn, raw, impetuousness nature, too often and too easily - turned tragic. Yet, magic does happen. The lovely hand of Grace scooped me up and continued to teach me what I can do. Of course a lovely hand named Grace doesn't tell me what I can't, instead, Grace talks about miracles, possibilities and gives me freedom to choose a path. Thank you Grace!

This lovely hand named Grace can be viewed on Twitter:

@missdaisyfrost

Monday, August 8, 2011

2012 Funny Repeat and Feeling Sarabande

2012 Good World News: Mayan Calendar Ends NOT WORLD

The ancient Mayan people, advanced in areas weren't perfect, moreover, not as advanced as we are today (they would freak if they saw a computer, even if it didn't work). And they had to stop the physical laboring inscription process sometime. The more you learn, the funnier it is.

What do you think?

Also, to me, Bach's Sarabande played by Yo Yo Ma is dramatic and very gentle. Classical music feels like slow growing, creeping up your body, ivy. You don't even know it's creeping, until it's too late. Then it takes at least two lifetimes to feel it.

Have you ever felt music?

Sunday, August 7, 2011

2012 Good World News: Mayan Calendar Ends NOT WORLD

The ancient Mayan people, advanced in areas weren't perfect, moreover, not as advanced as we are today (they would freak if they saw a computer, even if it didn't work). And they had to stop the physical laboring inscription process sometime. The more you learn, the funnier it is.

What do you think?

Do you write?

Read new post "On Distractions" by Bransford. If you write, I think it's liberating.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Beethoven, Not for Me Said the Bee - America!

The reason I have the freedom to, well, kvetch about one (of many) of classical's greatest is that I'm a free American, a civil culture, a true democracy.

Beethoven's pieces I find too aggressive, seriously. For example, in comparison, say, to a greatest that I find delightful mixed with a gentleness, Mozart. What I hear presently, another
example, is gentle with some delight thrown in, which is, to me, different from Mozart but similarly joyful. This composer is the relatively recent, yet still late, Rachmaninoff and Rachmaninoff, to me, has scores that are dramatic yet delightful. But original Beethoven (not somebody playing Beethoven) is one greatest I find too darn aggressive, including Moonlight Sonata, which I think pretends to be gentle at times.

Pre month long comatose as a ballerina I grew up with classical and post, meaning re learning to read and write again, I listen to it at least eight hours daily, the only music I can read/work to. Yes, for ten minutes on alternate days I enthusiastically enjoy pop/rap/rock/etc.

The point is? Relative to nothing, I'd say Beethoven is great. In America we have the freedom to choose, which we all do, all the time.

What do you choose? In regards to, anything?!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Significance of Alan Ginsberg (now learning because of this quote!)

‎"I hope to accomplish someday an outright sensual communion; and as my love grows purer and less lecherous, when someone peeks under the surface of what I say, they will really be made love to." Alan Ginsberg to Jack Kerouac, June, 1949.

Via James Patterson on Facebook, so Mr. Patterson, thank you. I know, me of little knowledge.

I told Mr. Patterson that not only do I understand what Ginsberg said, I feel it.

Do you ever feel words written?

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

People with Clout

People with clout, first, there's Nathan Bransford. I think he's a genius. His writing blog, posts, are specific, full of useful information and his writing style, to me, is the best. And/but, the post for yesterday is the shortest, (which makes it funny because this man writes!) and perhaps the best advice for a writer so far:

By Bransford, The Solution to Every Writing Problem That Has Ever Existed - Keep writing.

Sheila Perkins of the Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, she has clout!

And my own genius, GL, he's got clout (but he wouldn't think that of himself in a million years)!

Who do you know with clout, influence, pull?

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yes, we did!

Yeah!

Back to work, wow, that certainly feels wonderful.

Yes, we will!

I don't know about you but my writing habit suddenly turned into a news reading habit/obsession after initially understanding what not resolving this debt crisis meant for the country. If you didn't worry about it, that's okay because I worried for you. I did. Yesterday, for example, my hands were shaking, literally vibrating with apprehension as I feared on behalf of the entire nation. That's right, despite my inborn optimism, even after Obama spoke (because it still needed two more important votes!), I fretted for our sake, everybody. But early in the evening, I turned off my computer, after a final shoulder shrug and one more declaration of, "But we still have time and yes, we can!" and turned to my bed and my reading habit. I simply couldn't take it anymore.

Very early this morning, great news, it passed the House! Then the Senate, Obama's signature and it will very, very likely pass. So we'll continue the political tangle because we're America and we have the freedom to do so. And via the President, we're a nation of laws and the coming laws will be passed or vetoed accordingly.

This crisis taught me three things:

1.) That being an optimist is the better choice, especially if you can't help it.

2.) That as an American citizen, you shouldn't leave it up to everybody else when it comes to voting.

3.) And that my book reading addiction, will get me through anything. One last especially if, as in, especially if you pick up addictions easily but learn through time that to live you need to end them. The one thing that's stayed consistent before and after my near month long coma, twenty years ago, even after I re learned to read in my 20's, is my love of books.

And I have to throw this in, to my romantic love, my teammate, you know who you are Mister, wait, I changed my mind, I won't tell you; I'll show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment