Friday

Blame it on the hope.

As I see it, love, as in a couple relationship, is more meaningful than a lot of other things. Therefore, Happy Birthday my GL, and you'll be thrown two other gifts this afternoon from moi.

Secondly, posted on this site are my annoying struggles with tech-y gizmo stuff, my computer/s. "Techo-y gizmo," is my own way to describe technological networking, because the real specifics are just way too specific.

Where there's a will there's a way. For close to two years I looked for a bridge. But finally, thousands upon thousands of hours later, in awe of my own capacity for making millions of mistakes, behind my Microsoft's Vista and XP, I lept across this hypothetical bridge.

My post yesterday was finished, of course, prior to the surprising jump to the other side.

"It is what it is," my twin brother Shawn is famous for saying.

Blame it on the hope.

Sheila Cull
Lucky Cull Reads Book

1 comment:

  1. Please give your brother a fond hello from another Sean, though by different spelling. If he digs deep I believe he'll remember me - from one twin to two others...

    -Sean Hulet
    REHS '87

    ReplyDelete