Saturday

Sister Smokey

 
Sister Smokey Essay Excerpt:  (About yet another sister!)
Technorati Tags: ,,
From: Thursday, May 05, 2011
Plus, my brothers and sisters are outstanding. Small example: one of my middle sisters, Smokey, was our large high school prom queen. She’s flawlessly beautiful and pristine and I’m disappointed. I hoped she’d turn out different. But, Martha Stewart has a fraternal twin that she doesn’t know about. And it’s Smokey! Smokey happens to beat Stewart when it comes to quality of life. I wished Smokey had different men’s names tattooed all the way down her arms to her fingers. I would love to see Smokey and/or Stewart point at a lovely, gourmet dish, with tattooed fingers. Or, it would be cool if Smokey had earlobes that dropped because she wore too heavy earrings, too often. The problem is – she’s too friggin perfect.


See?  Again, this automatically turns any path that I take, into devious.

1 comment:

  1. David (from the other corner up the block)April 17, 2012

    And I can say that Smokey was the perfect babysitter, as well. My crush began at 4 and really has not yet abated.

    ReplyDelete